New signing Lucky Mkosana is here with a few new things to highlight about himself:
- Who was your favorite player growing up?
- Did you have a favorite team growing up?
- What’s your favorite celebration you’ve ever done or you’ve ever seen?
One I did in 2015, against NYCFC in a U.S. Open Cup game
- What’s your biggest soccer ambition?
To represent my country in the African Cup of Nations Tournament
- How would your friends describe you?
Hard worker, achiever, ambitious
- What makes you happy?
Every time I get to play soccer and spend time with family
- Who is your dream dinner guest?
If he were alive, Bob Marley
- Who is/was your most difficult opponent to face?
Carlos Mendez (NY Cosmos) when I was with the Tampa Bay Rowdies
- What’s your perfect day off look like?
Sleeping in, going for brunch, getting a massage, and reading a book while drinking matè.